In the recent years the ways how we communicate, travel and even eat have changed. In the past people had to hunt to get food, much later there were shops, restaurants, and then the life changing food delivery. People can call, for example, to pizzeria, and get food delivered to home, work or any other place.
Now the way how we order food has been improved even more – you can choose your dinner, lunch or breakfast from many different restaurants using just an app on your phone. There are quite many food delivery companies, but one of the most modern and up to date is Wolt.
What is Wolt? Food ordering and delivery app.
Wolt describes themselves as “the one app for discovering and getting great food in your city”. You can download it on your phone (Android or IOS). Or you can visit their website www.wolt.com and order your food there. Wolt was founded in 2014 in Helsinki and now their services are available in Finland, Estonia, Sweden, Denmark, Lithuania and Latvia. Wolt is working with about 1000 restaurants in total, but in Latvia Wolt delivers from “Vairāk saules”, “B-Burgers”, “Wok to Walk”, “Late Night Munchies” and many more.
How Wolt works? Download, register, choose, order and eat.
- Download the Wolt app (it’s free).
- Register (it’s also free).
- Choose restaurant. Wolt has great search function – you can find exact restaurants or you can type, for example, salad, pizza or any other keyword and Wolt will help you to find the best option.
- Choose your desired meal and delivery – courier, pick up yourself, or eat in the restaurant.
- Wait a bit – you can see how far your food has gotten in a special map.
Riga Talk offers discount code RIGATALK. With this code you get 3 Tokens – 3 free standart deliveries.
The article is not sponsored by Wolt.